Saturday, January 10, 2015

Wherein Ya Meet Bryleigh


Hello darlings! I'm Bryleigh. I'm 15, a readhead and big sister to 4 siblings. I'm the eldest. I live in the US, (Hence the name Continents Apart) I adore books, and music is my life. What you'll be seeing from me is a variety of things, such as rants, music reviews, book reviews, and the most randomest crap in my mind. I adore BBC's Sherlock, The Hunger Games (Rant/Review coming later!!) and anything that really catches my eye. I curse. A lot. (In my mind. I probably wont here.) I'm a writer (duh), and I love food and cooking. That's ma bio, sorta. Let's rant!
Music
OH MY GOSH, YOU GUYS MUSIC IS THE BEST.
(Also, y'all may get called dudes or guys. Don't take it personally, all of my friends get called dude.)
BACK TO MY RANT.
There's soooooooo much stuff to listen to!! So many varieties!!
Current Obsession: Panic! at the Disco
I seriously cannot get enough of this band. I know they've been around for a while, but lately I just have really started to love their music.
Fave Song By Them: Do I really have to choose? REALLY? I can't. It's a tie between Nicotine, Casual Affair, and Vegas Lights.
Hair
Ok, so um tonight I'll be cutting my bangs. By myself. *insert scared face* I hope it looks fine!!
Food
FOOOOOOOOOOOD. Need I say more?

So now y'all know a little about me, and my unusually hyper rant. (Not usually this hyper, must be the excitement of doing a collaboration blog.)
Peace out.
Bryleigh

2 comments:

  1. This blog seems pretty cool- I can't wait to see you two launch amazing posts together! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We can't wait either!
      Bryleigh xx

      Delete

We love getting comments, and we will always answer them!