Friday, January 9, 2015

Wherein You Meet Kat


Hello! I’m Kat and you’re reading Continents Apart (ok, ok, I’ll be serious!) This is the very first post on Bryleigh’s and my new blog, yay!

So let me say a little bit about this blog, us and most importantly…ME!

To start with, this is a blog is the blog of two teen girls who live on the other side of the world from each other and met through blogging.

We became such good friends that we decided to make a blog together where we can share our friendship, thoughts, books we love, movies and other things that strike our fancy! Nothing certain, just random STUFF.

 As you know, I’m Kat, an Australian bookworm. I spend 99.9 percent of my time in a book. Honestly, reading is my life! I’m mainly a fantasy and sci-fi person, so if you like those sort of books, I have reviews on them coming.

 I’m the youngest of three. I’m also the only girl in my family, which might be why Bryleigh is like a long lost sister to me!

 Don’t think me a crazy fan-girl or anything, but Doctor Who might be among quite a lot of what I write. I might just be in love with that show! It’s a time-lord travelling through time and space for goodness sake!!!!

 Other things you should properly be warned about, I love photography and I might use photography terms in my posts (sorry!), I’m a bit weird (not kidding), I’m homeschooled (yep, awesomeJ) and lastly I believe in ghosts (what?!) Just so you know.


ANYWAY…I hope you enjoy our blog. So just sit back with your mug of tea and block of chocolate (the two best things after books) and read our adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting comments, and we will always answer them!