Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Mockingjay: Part 1 | Review

Have y'all seen Mockingjay part 1 yet? I say it a few days ago, and I'm still playing it all over in my head.


I went with my friend Tori, to celebrate her 14th birthday. I had the most fun that day! We got our tickets early, and then went back to her house because it didn't start until almost an hour later. When we went back to the movie theatre, we got our popcorn and white cherry Icees, (I feel like I spelled that wrong.) and we made our way into the theatre. There wasn't anyone there yet, so we got to choose the best seats. They were right in the very middle! The movie hadn't started yet, so we ate some popcorn and talked and giggled. Then the movie started. Still no one was there! So we settled down and the movie began. I love how it started! (Trying not to give out spoilers) Katniss, Peeta, and Gale have all developed so much since The Hunger Games. I loved J Law's emotion throughout the movie, it felt so real! And when the bombing happens, I screamed. Not kidding. It was crazy!
Anyways.
Great movie, I would totally watch it again!
Tori and I raised our hands at this part. Total fangirls. Hehe
Goodbye darlings!
Bryleigh

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh Mockingjaaaaay! I saw it on opening day and I was so excited I literally felt the nerves jumping in my arms! The movie is AMAZING (although it moves kinda slow) and the ending was perfect, just how I imgained it in the book--you're right, J-Law did awesome, as well as J-Hutch and Sam Claflin ;)

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUSSS! I think they made it slow so they could have more to do with Mockingjay part 2. Pure perfection!!
      xx

      Delete

We love getting comments, and we will always answer them!