Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What's On My Phone?


Alright peoples, let's have a look see at what is on my phone.

I have an iPhone 4s, and all the apps that came with it. I also have IOS 8. I try not to do anything to go over data since I don't pay my phone bill, and I only get free apps.
So here we have the default apps, and Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Blogger, Guitar Tuna, and Spotify.

And here we have all the extra apps I don't use, and Doulingo, Heads Up! (So fun!) TwoDots, (Also fun) FitStar Yoga, Clue, (Not a game) Pinterest, Hangouts, Instagram, Twitter!
I love using my phone to talk to friends, blog, listen to music and work out!
Peace out peeps!

4 comments:

  1. I love spotify! You should try this free game called "Don't Touch The Spikes" super fun.... but addictive :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't get enough of it! Haha the name alone sounds fun! I'll check it out!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Cool! I don't have a phone, but when I do get one, I want an iPhone, but for the camera. Does your phone have a good one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you get yours, get the iPhone 6. They have the best quality cameras! No, unfortunately mine doesn't because it's old compared to the new versions. Sometimes I can manage to get a good picture though!
      xx

      Delete

We love getting comments, and we will always answer them!