Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Currently

Currently I'm:

Listening to: Talking Body by Tove Lo

Eating: Nothing yet, but it's lunch so probably leftover stew

Wearing: Skinny jeans, and a cute racerback tank top. (It's winter, but I don't care)

Reading: NOTHING. It's driving me up the wall.

Making: A poncho, and I just finished a baby sweater (Pics to come)

Thinking: Birthday cake. Yes.

Watching: Ellen, Fresh Off the Boat, Modern Family, and Blackish. My sisters and I have been watching this show called My So-Called Life with momma, which is a show she watched when she was a teenager. I have to admit, it's pretty interesting.

Practicing: Guitar, American Sign Language, and the songs for Willy Wonka Jr.

That's all of the things I've had going on, what is something you've been listening to?
Bryleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting comments, and we will always answer them!